Tours provide visitors with an introduction to design methods, including examples of working systems that reduce carbon footprint and regenerate the natural environment. Participants enjoy free entrance to Valle Escondido Nature Reserve after the tour.
A fun activity for families and groups to learn about:
– Design techniques that return energy to the earth.
– Innovative composting & raised bed gardening.
– How to use worms to make organic fertilizer.
– Ways to use rain water & catch energy from the sun.
– How to use water from kitchens & laundries to produce food.
– Growing fish for food & vegetables at same time.
– Organic gardening & healthy soil production.
– Non chemical pest management.
– Harvesting beneficial microbes & production of bio ferments.
– Cage free chickens & growing mushrooms.
Check out our reviews on trip advisor! Search “Hidden Valley Permaculture Farm”
Tours provided daily with advanced reservation, they are 2 hours and cost $30 per adult and $15 per child (under 16 y/o), book in advance through our website: www.permaculturecr.com or call direct 2645-5156.
Other Valle Escondido tours include: Night Tours, Bird Watching, Orchid Tours & Introduction to Medicinal Plants.